Should we keep it?

In my younger and in my more vulnerable years, I had a memory about me. But, I didn't have a proof of it.



Yeah, I don't know what I looked like when I was 14, 15, 16. I had no proof, I don't have any photos of it, except my school identity card.

In India, particularly the schools, when you've attained the adolescence, creates an image like cell-phones, internet and computer are the things that will spoil and ruin you. They've never let me use one, or, let's say my parents didn't allow me use it.

Whatever. 

I think that they don't know the value of it. I thought, back when I was 16, the teachers of mine are kinda afraid of it that it might provide us some useful content, which the teachers don't know.

And guess what! It's true.

Coming to the point.

I've never turned out to be that photogenic.

I'm really glad that now-a-days, that, people taking 1000 of photos of themselves. We have a good cloud services like Dropbox, Google drive these days.

At the same time, I'm really glad that I didn't have 100 pictures of my grandmother.

Sometimes, keeping many things kinda sorta impossible.

In addition,we have Facebook and Instagram these days, to exibit who we are, Oops!, I should say, What we are to the society.

Seriously, that's what it is. I share only when I'm am happy. I share only the good side. I'm afraid of what people will think of me? 

Yeah, I know, I should not care about what others think of me? Blah, Blah, Chicken Shit! But, Who cares?

I was thinking that about what the future generations think about us, after seeing the pictures of us doing shouting, moaning, laughing, driving and every action that knows to mankind that we shared our social network pages.

Literally, What will they think. I'm sure that they won't like us.

Just imagine this, Pretend that you're a guy in the future and you found out the pictures of your grandma or grandpa, scoodilypooping, just like you're doing today.

What will you think?

How will you react?

That's why I have five pictures of my grandma and I'm glad.

I am not complaining about people taking more photos about these days, or something like that.

I am encouraging you to take pictures of yourself. It is the only way to know yourself.

I think that, the way we take the photos of our self, the way we shape us. In these days, Our pictures represents who we are and who we will be rather than our good deeds and the talents we posses.

So yeah, Take more photos. But beware, In future, your photos shapes YOU. It's like leaving a legacy that's easily available.

So, the question, Should we keep it?

Yeah, I think WE should.


Sayonara!

-----------------------------------------------------
"I could fall or I could fly
Here in your aeroplane
I could live, I could die
Hanging on the words you say
I've been known to give my all
Sitting back, looking at
Every mess that I made." - Dive, Ed Sheeran

Thank you hazel for been my first supporter as well as my first critic. 

If you have missed reading my previous post, Click here

Looking for your support and cheers!


My E-mail : dftba05@gmail.com (Just copy n paste it! :) )


Follow me on Tumblr and Goodreads .



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts