Dopamine Fabricator

Hey ya'll,

There are about 86 billion neurons in the human brain. They communicate with each other via brain chemical called neurotransmitters. Dopamine is a major neurotransmitter, a chemical released by neurons (Nerve cells) to send signals to the other nerve. It functions as a messenger who carries chemical messages. 



The Dopamine provides a zest of life. Dopamine. The word that I am in recent love with. 

You will also be thrilled as I am after hearing how Dopamine makes your life awesome. 

Dopamine is called the "Motivational Molecule", "Nature's Heroine".

It boosts your Drive, Focus and Concentration.

It enables you to plan ahead and resist impulses so you can achieve your goals.

It gives you that YAY-I-DID-IT!  feeling when you finish your run, accomplished a task your superior gave you, Gifting a perfect gift to your life partner on your wedding anniversary. 

It gets your competitive juices flowing and provides the thrill of the chase in all the aspects of life- Business, Sports and Love.

On the contrary, too little dopamine can leave you unfocused, Unmotivated, lethargic and even depressed. Dopamine is so critical to motivation that dopamine-deficient lab rat lack the motivation to eat. Without dopamine, they will choose to starve even when the food is readily available.
(Source: www.bebrainfit.com)

So, This is how a small neurotransmitter, molecule or whatever makes my life awesome. To be open, I love dopamine. Dopamine makes my day-to-day life adventurous, keeps the thirst of tomorrow, alive. Dopamine has also made it's impact on your life too. You might have failed to notice it or too busy in examining what it might be.

I love to do actions which boosts my dopamine levels.

Reading. Reading gets me ecstatic. Ecstacy, that's what Dopamine really is. Reading takes me lands away. They set me on the path that the author has created exclusively for me. Reading makes my adventure an unknown land, my conversation with an unknown person, my anxiety on an incident which has no connection to or with me into a true ultimatum.

Music. WOW. I can't say sure whether Music has been made for Dopamine or Dopamine has been made for Music. I don't know. But I am sure, I have felt Dopamine rush whenever my headphones are plugged in my ears. Music creates a vibe in me, makes me teleport some where else. Music gives me Nostalgia, Panic Attack, Goosebumps and god knows what. Those feelings are not because of Music, it's because of Dopamine in the event of your not knowing.

And many other small things that make my day like writing, college, my field of study, the neighbour's cat, my girlfriend's laughs, John Green, Rafael Nadal, Virat Kohli, YouTube, Ukulele and many more has became regular triggers for my dopamine levels. These are not only the things that makes me happy, these are the things that makes me get joy, feeling delighted. I am wondering, how I will, not only me, we all will be, without a small natural heroine in our body. Without it, we would be hopeless, maybe like zombies.

It really isn't adventure that gives me the adventurous feeling. It really isn't Happiness that gives me the joyous feeling. It really isn't dream or goal that makes me to get up from my bed. It is just some small amount of chemicals inside me. So,I think from now on it'd be better to stop saying myself, "Do things that makes you happy", and replace it with, "Find some cool ways to fabricate some new dopamine today"


Sayonara!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Looking for your support and cheers!

If you have missed reading my previous post, Click here

You can contact me by email, dftba05@gmail.com

Find me on Tumblr and Goodreads.





Comments

Popular Posts