The Day

Every day is a new day. I know that. But, It turns out to be, Every day is a different day. We are meeting different people. Having different conversations. Experiencing different problems. Facing new threats. Enjoying it in our own different way. 

So. I thought why don't I write, or here, to be relevant, confess about the best day that I had in recent times.




I am a guy who loves Solitude and Soliloquies. Without them, I would've been paranoid. Like every day, when I was in bed when my alarm made me jostle away from my bed I wondered, to be frank, I wished, "Please, This should be the day that I should feel the things that I never felt". I know, that thing looks like kinda sexual, but trust me, It wasn't. I moved away from my bed and made my way through all those obstacles, so called, bag pack, headphones, and pieces of stuff, to my favourite place in our small home. The balcony. Though the view is not that great, I kinda always enjoyed there. I had many nostalgias and many passers-by-crushes there. God, Am I being too open. Nah! I don't care. Moving on, It was 5 in the morning and while I was having a cup of coffee in my hand and confronted with a small tiny miracle, so called, a raindrop, in my wrist. I looked up and I couldn't figure out how the sky or the clouds looked like. But, I gotta say, I loved the smell. I wondered, 


Is there any smell makes me happy as the smell before the rain


There isn't any.


I moved inside and I heard the raindrops doing the morning orchestra. I wasn't that big rain, a small thunderstorm, a slight black cloud and a slight drizzle. Minutes passed, it was six, the rain had departed. The mess was made on the road. Small puddles, Umbrellas everywhere, a pure bliss when the sun made its way from the small punctures on the clouds. It always a bliss, when the clouds cry with the presence of the Sun. Sun came and time passed like a blink of an eye. 



I was at college. It always a great day, when your day begins with a person who you like most. The class began with my favourite professor at the board. Time passed everything seemed perfect. Smiles everywhere, friendly nods, happy waves, a lot of brow-rising. Lunch arrived, so did a happy meal.  A subtle amount of protein, fibre, fat and carbohydrates and a lot of dopamine rushed in my veins. A beautiful afternoon, along with a with a big thud of the storm and a heavy rain. It was really heavy, that I made me hum all of the splendid rain songs in Tamil. I gotta say, most of them were Rahman. 


The bell rang, indicating a glorious day at the campus came to an end. A big thunder also indicated the thing which made the most of the day, finally concluded. 


I wondered all my way home, "Is this day could be more perfect?"


To my luck, it is. As soon as the door my home opened, the intriguing aroma of the coffee struck my nostrils and made me have a march to the kitchen. The rest was history as soon as the drop of coffee glided over my tongue and warmed my soul. 


The orchestra began again. The rain drops and the cold air made me chill a lot and enjoy the warm cup of coffee that I had been drinking. To my wonder, my parents behaved very oddly. They didn't do one thing that gets me annoyed. A Perfect evening. 


I know that the-perfect-day-so-far wouldn't conclude, with out a read of my favourite book. To be frank, I know nothing about Literature, except how to enjoy it. No wonder, I enjoyed it to the core. I still remember it was Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I thought after finishing a splendid chapter, "Is this day could be more perfect?". The answer turns out to be yes.


It was the smell from the kitchen that made up the answer. I was so sure that my college campus and our home's kitchen was not my area of expertise. I had a lot of tragic memories over there. But, Today was different. I had a great, nope, the best time that I've ever had in a long time. It was in college, but, Kitchen? Really? I didn't think so.  


God, The food! I loved it. Then only I had realised that all the day's job had been finished. To my great pleasure, they all were awesome and happier. Finally, I thought a touch of music would be the best way to sign the day off. 



I pulled out my Sennheisers from my bag pack and plugged into my phone and hit the Shuffle all in my music player.

I was so happy to hear the lyrics that ran like this, 

Dil Gira Kahee Par Dafatan 
Jaane Magar Ye NayanTere Khaamosh Julfon Ke Gehraayiya Hai JahaDil Mera Uljha Huwa Hai Wohe Kho GayaTu Magar Hai Bekhabar, Hai BekhabarDil Gira Kahee Par Dafatan, 
Kyon Gunj Rahee Hai DhadkanJaane Magar Yeh Nayan



I pulled down my blanket and closed my eyes and finally thought that, 

"Is this day could be more perfect?"

"No, This is enough!"

Sayonara!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Looking for your support and cheers!
If you have missed reading my previous post, Click here 
Find me on Facebook
You can contact me by email, dftba05@gmail.com

Find me on Tumblr and Goodreads




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your concern, Ms. Nandanaa. Well let's say, I am going through a important phase in my life. It's taking me some time. So, yeah, that's why there wasn't any posts last week. Will update it soon. Cheers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts