Girlfriend, SAD, Solitude and Salinger's Ghost






Things have changed in my life since the past month. Me and my girlfriend are back together. Yes, We're back. We have been talking for a year now and we used to had fights every month and we block each others'contacts and after a month me or she will ask sorry voluntarily and lights back our relationship.


For the next 30 days. :(


But, For a difference, This time it wasn't like that. We both celebrated our birthday within the past 30 days. 


I don't know. Maybe, Yeah, The birthday lit up the vibe between us.

She's been so friendly as she has never been, Which automatically enables me to behave by my best.


We're having some great time together these days. :)


Coming to the point.


She, My girlfriend, is a social person. Very social. I, me, on the other bay. I don't have a Facebook profile, or an Instagram account. While she has 300 < followers, I won't get 5 likes(Including my parents'and my other fake accounts X0 ). She's has never asked my why I haven't had one or never suggested that maybe I should have one.


Which!


Made me to ask myself that why I don't want to have one. I Googled.


Google bestows me with the title called


SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER (SAD)


I mean, WHAT!?!


Then Wikipedia replied, You've an anxiety disorder which is triggered by uncomfortable social situations.


Including Social Networks.


Which


Is


pretty true.


I really felt pretty uncomfortable back on Facebook and Instagram, back when I had one.



I know that I'm not a very social person. I can barely follow my e-mails and my Evernote schedule, then how am I supposed to put a status while having a coffee in my hand or while I was depressed. I can't.


Thinking that deeper, proves that I'm a lover of Solitude too. 


Solitude. 


I love that word. 


I love being myself. 


Myself and nasty. 


Maybe that's because both of my parents are workaholic, they tend not to spend time with me often. I don't know. I turned out to be a big lover of Solitude.


So, considering SAD and my nasty love of solitude, It draws to my attention to an author who I'm a big fan of.


J.D. Salinger.




No wonder, he has 3 wives. Damn! He is pretty hot. 



For those who don't know Salinger. Jerome David Salinger was an American writer who is known for a widely read novel  The Catcher in the Rye. Following his early success publishing short-stories and The catcher in the rye, Salinger led a very private life for more than a half-century. He published his final and original work in 1965 and gave his last interview in 1980 and became faded till his death. He had became a literary giant. There's a documentary film about his death, about the wives he had married and so on. 



The reason that I'm referring him after I had referred my Girlfriend, my SAD, my love of Solitude 

is 

he too had all those obsessions, disease or whatever!


All the quote's he has ever said, correlated with my personal life.



Some of my favs...

























He has wrote about every occasion happened in my life, or about to happen.


When I'm going to write about how good he is...This quote came to my mind.





He's a legend.

What?


I'm wondering where I have started


I'm having a relationship. I'm happy.


I have SAD. That Sucks!


I love Solitude. That's good even though it sucks.


 Salinger's Ghost haunts me. I Know.


I'm not bragging that me being a good guy, reading good books and adoring the author that I like and stuffs like that.


It somehow the nature of humanity. That, We start one point and our thoughts out throw us and takes us somewhere we don't wanna go or we're about to go.


I don't know. From the first line. I wrote what I felt. Not caring about the person who'll read this or what he/she is to me.


Maybe it's the truth. That I'm a semi-social freak, who loves being alone, hearing music, reading books.


But, Those are the things that I like.


Most people don't have the opportunity to do what they like these days.


I'm glad that I have one. 



Sayonara!







Looking for you support and cheers!

Contact me :  dftba05@gmail.com

Check me out on Tumblr












Comments

Popular Posts